The 4th International Congress on Catalysis for Biorefineries, CatBior 2017, will be held in Lyon (France) from December 11 to 15, 2017. All aspects of catalytic developments for biorefineries will be reviewed with emphasis on the following topics:
- Catalytic routes for direct polysaccharides, lignin and raw biomass transformation,
- Catalytic transformation of lignocellulosic platform molecules,
- Catalytic transformation of vegetable oils, fats, algae and oleo-derived chemicals,
- Thermochemical transformations of biomass into bio-oils and related catalytic upgrading technologies for bio-oils.
- Modeling aspects of the processes and mechanistic studies.
- Development of analytic tools, in situ characterization techniques.
You will find the preliminary program with the confirmed speakers and key dates announced on the congress website. The abstract submission is now open on the congress website. Please note that the abstract submission deadline is the May 31 and the acceptance notification will be delivered on July 15, 2017.